Saturday, December 04, 2004

Extended Remote Viewing Session with a Jet Propulsion Laboratory Physicist

This is a fun session...with very little seriousness behind it...as it was a practice session. The "Monitor" is a physicist with the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. This was my second fun session with him. This was done in instant messaging so if it is a little hard to follow that is why. Someone was typing faster than the other could respond.

Dragon Lady says:

Hi! I am here.

Monitor says:

Hi again.

Dragon Lady says:

Hi...you busy?

Monitor says:

No- Just getting ready

Monitor says:

I wear a hat when I RV (remote view).

Dragon Lady says:

O.k. How do you get ready?

Monitor says:

Hahahahahaha~

Monitor says:

The hat says...

Dragon Lady says:

You wear a hat??? Please do not tell me that this is made out of tin foil....hahahaahaha

Monitor says:

Remote Viewer- past, present, future

Monitor says:

hahahahaha

Dragon Lady says:

Oh no! ......

Monitor says:

How did you guess?

Dragon Lady says:

Because I have one sitting around in a closet somewhere...

Dragon Lady says:

No...actually one with magnets....that could be a lot worse.

Monitor says:

hahahaha.

Monitor says:

I'm on the floor laughing

Dragon Lady says:

I'm joining you.

Dragon Lady says:

Can I wear headphones?

Monitor says:

Give me a moment-I`m still laughing

Dragon Lady says:

Do you have a pull over kind of hat?

Monitor says:

It's a baseball cap.

Dragon Lady says:

Cool.

Monitor says:

Whew! That was quite an ice breaker.

Dragon Lady says:

That was fun.

Monitor says:

Yup. Are you ready yet?

Dragon Lady says:

I guess...ready as could be. O.k Ready for countdown Boss.

Monitor says:

But I wasn't prepared for that one. O.K. There are three visions. Dreams, Imagination and Remote Viewing.

Dragon Lady says:

oops...Three visions? What do you mean?

Monitor says:

In a dream you are being pulled. In imagination you are pulling. In remote viewing you are floating. Ready to float?

Dragon Lady says:

I think so.

Monitor says:

Do you know how to tell which one you are doing? It is in the eyes.

Dragon Lady says:

I think so.

Monitor says:

Let's try something okay?

Think back to tonight's meal. What did you eat and remember eating?

Dragon Lady says:

Chicken, rice and cauliflower.

Monitor says:

Where did your eyes go? Upper left or upper right? When you remembered...

Dragon Lady says:

they stayed straight ahead.

Monitor says:

Hmmm. That's different. Most people look to the right or to their left.

Dragon Lady says:

I have heard of eye movement. This time the memory came right off my fingertips and I did not look to the right nor to the left.

Monitor says:

That is how a policeman tlls if you are lying or telling the truth.

Dragon Lady says:

Then I am in BIG trouble. I don't have fingerprints either.

Monitor says:

Are you an alien?

Dragon Lady says:

Hahahaha.

Monitor says:

Should I be wearing tin foil?

Dragon Lady says:

Just brain damaged. No, I think you are safe.

Monitor says:

Hahaha. O.k. Remember how we did RV in our last session?

Dragon Lady says:

Yes.

Monitor says:

Wanna do RV? Either you monitor or you as the viewer?

Dragon Lady says:

Can I try viewing? I bombed big time at Angela's but Iw ould like to try bombing again.

Monitor says:

Okay. You can bomb away. Get a pencil and paper. A clean sheet of paper will do. Let me set it up. Give me a sec.

Dragon Lady says:

I want to try out my launch pad...specially designed.

Monitor says:

That's good. Here is your target. 04-28-03-LES-1. Write that down on your paper. Now relax. Take in a large breath and exhale slowly...remembering to relax as you do.

Monitor says:

Describe your launching pad.

Dragon Lady says:

Oh Dear! O.k. Looks like it came out of an M.I.B. movie. The launching pad itself is metallic gray...I suit up...in black.

Monitor says:

Okay. Now you say, "I accept target 04-28-03-LES-1"

Dragon Lady says:

Done.

Monitor says:

Okay. What happens to you at your launching pad?

Dragon Lady says:

I found myself going nowhere...Hmmm....maybe a problem in the launching pad.

Monitor says:

Run the name of the target again in your mind

Dragon Lady says:

haha.....a la Lara Croft...Let me try again.

Monitor says:

You are having too much fun- aren't you? Hahaha.

Dragon Lady says:

Yes. I think so. I see myself walking down a city street.

Monitor says:

Describe the street.

Dragon Lady says:

Busy with trees lining it...store fronts.

Monitor says:

Describe a store front...What is in the sotre front?

Dragon Lady says:

I see something with a red and white checkerboard...tablecloth...a ristaurante.

Monitor says:

Very good. Please continue. You're on target.

Dragon Lady says:

I see wine too. I can taste the wine..very nice. I came smell the wine...and there is garlic. Everything is nice. The place ishappy. Something meaningful.

Monitor says:

Look down at what you are walking on...describe.

Dragon Lady says:

I feel not dressed right for the occasion. The floor feels like stone....cobbles.

Monitor says:

Look around. You are close. What do you see.

Dragon Lady says:

I see a fountain...water trickling down.

Monitor says:

Describe the fountain.

Dragon Lady says:

I want to say like Venus. Kind of a female figure.

Monitor says:

Stand next to the fountain and look in the distance. What do you see?

Dragon Lady says:

O.k. Well there are different directions..I can see people in one direction...sitting down...I see a man a kind of a big guy with a round face...to the other side of me there might be some hills and walls outside if I look beyond the street and shop fronts.

Monitor says:

View the Vatican in Rome today.

Dragon Lady says:

Oh NO!

Monitor says:

You did it. Congratulations. what I forgot is the Vatican is a city, not the basilica. In fact, the Vatican is a country. There are restaurants everywhere in the Vatican City. The standard tablecloth is red and white checkered. Ciao.

Dragon Lady says:

Ciao.




3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Dragon Lady said...

I apologize for the above posting. The above posting was posted in such a way that it is impossible to delete it through normal means. The posting is without merit.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Dragon Lady said...

That is to say.....the instant college degree posting is deplorable. There is nothing I can do to eradicate it....so I do apologize

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dragon Lady, how have I been aware of you for 10 years? Who is Monitor?, I have not knowingly interacted with this viewer, is Monitor , a moderator or a viewer or both. What are the rules as they apply to the ethical usage of RV. I was off for probably 7 years but this ability has come back with a vengeance, I have massive anxiety from it sometimes? I knew you were out there and I want peace so I will contribute in anyway possible but I want peace. Thank you for your assistance with this matter : Agent Orange. My number is 7 (seven), color is (Orange), my year is (1965). peace sis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home